Saturday, October 3, 2009

Still

We are still receiving condolences for Iko from folks who have just heard, from friends of friends. I can't believe that we were so lucky to have this being in our lives. We remind ourselves every day to cherish each day and not take each others company for granted.

One of the people who got in touch was our trainer, Jeff TInsley of Metro Dog. Great guy, if you or your dog needs some tutoring-- he's just the best.

For those of you who have tried to connect to his Picasa pictures, the link was bad, and I just updated it. Here it is again, if you want: http://picasaweb.google.com/Prindle.David/PublicIkoPictures#

I have a couple of other projects I have to face Monday: picking up his ashes, clean out his crate and the bed we installed in the back seat of our other car. It's all got to be done.

Cheers,
David

1 comment:

  1. David and Pasha -- Ted and I are so sorry about your loss, but Iko had the best life imaginable...being in a family with 2 loving parents. He will be missed - he was such a gentle, loving spirit. Mary B. and Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete