The last thing we do for those that we cherish is to bundle them up with love for their journey to the end of life.
After a year long battle with lymphoma, Iko went full of peace and love today. Our hearts are filled with memories of him, and of all of you, playing and being with him. Thank you for all of the love, patience, tolerance you gave him to help him grow up to be a really wonderful dog.
Iko’s favorite thing, even more than snow, was to be around the people he knew and loved – always in the middle of the action, positioned to maximize the affection he might receive, and give. We are so lucky to have had him for 6 years (shy 3 days) - we loved every minute of it from the day he turned 9 weeks old to today.
Pascha and David
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roxy and her family are holding you in our hearts. And we are so very, very sorry! And your sweet boy will be so badly missed.
ReplyDeleteIko was such a beautiful dog. A blessing to me on my way home from work,most days very stressed out. When I would see him I immediately felt better. He was so full of love. I felt so much love just giving him loves. I walk by your house twice a day every day for the past 4 yrs. Even now,I look for him to be laying in the yard waiting for someone to come and pet him and talk. He will be very missed. I am so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDelete